Blessed Trinity Parish

ABOUT OUR PARISH

1850 - ALL OF FLORIDA EAST OF THE APALACHICOLA RIVER WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED DIOCESE OF SAVANNAH WITH BISHOP FRANCIS X. GARTLAND, FIRST BISHOP. THE TEN WESTERN COUNTIES OF NORTH FLORIDA REMAINED IN THE DIOCESE OF MOBILE.

BLESSED TRINITY PARISH WAS FOUNDED IN  1979.

OUR PASTOR

Rev.  Richard E. Dawson

Email: dawsonr@clergy.ptdiocese.org

RELIGIOUS EDUCATION

DRE: Maureen Curry

Email: brbonifay@digitalexp.com

PARISH MINISTRIES

Youth Ministyr: Alcie Hall